Part 1: Look! There's a group of dolphins in-shore!
- Get the crops of Coconut (trees) 10 times. (Harvest time: 36 hours)
- Cut 7 (of) Reed (Cane)
- Make a Spyglass (Telescopes). (Can be made in The Lighthouse. Needed: 3 Lenses, 1 Pipe)
Wow! These are dolhins for real!
Part 2: Hot weather has settled on the island. And in such weather, there's nothing better than to spend a day on the beach, watching the dolphins gambolling in the ocean.
- Get the crops of Watermelons 15 times. (Harvest time: 16 hours)
- Have 10 portions of Coconut Milk.
(Can be found while harvesting Coconut Trees. Harvest time: 36 hours)
- Buy 5 Umbrellas. (Can be bought in the Shop/Store (Decor). Costs: 2500 per Umbrella)
Great! The heat cannot harm you.
Part 3: Dolphins eat fish. Who knows, maybe if you offer them fish, they would come closer to the shore?
- Find 10 Worms from the Carrot Collection.
- Find 15 Fishing Rods from the Reed (Cane) Collection.
- Fish 20 times in your Island.
Part 4: Dolphins love sweets. Offer them some fruit from your island.
- Make 5 Candy Apples. (Can be made in the Festive Table. (Needed: 2 Caramel, 1 Green Apple))
- Find a Candied Papaya 10 times. (Can be found while harvesting a Papaya Tree. Harvest time: 8 hours)
- Find 15 Kiwi Fruit Jelly. (Can be found while harvesting a Kiwi Tree. Harvest time: 1,5 hours)
Great! The dolphins love your treats.
Part 5: Dolphins live in water. Sometimes it's difficult to reach them! A canoe can help.
- Find 15 Canoes. (Can be found while driving the Crocodile away)
- Place a Lakelet (Small lake) on the Island. (Can be bought in the Shop/Store (Decor). Costs: 10000 )
- Exchange the Fish Collection for a reward 5 times.
Great! You've managed all the tasks!
Part 6: Dolphins are very playfull, and they love shiny things.
- Find 15 Seashells from the Grass Collection.
- Exchange the Healing Collection for a reward 4 times.
- Fish 30 times on your friends'island.
Hurray! The unusual Dolpin-shaped bush is yours now!